Check processing got easier
Process Checks and Make Deposits on Any Computer or Device, from Anywhere in the World, 24-hours a day.
How It Works?
- Collect information present in your customer's check.
- Enter the check information into the eCheck99 Payment Gateway.
- Alternatively...customers can provide such information into your website.
- Expert customer service
- The check is scrubbed against the national check databases.
- Once approved, the check is directly processed to your bank account.
The Electronic Check
Let’s examine how eCheck works for the banking industry and the clients it serve. There are fundamental characteristics and differences between paper check, the eCheck and other Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) transactions.
eChecks, in 2015, are an important instrument in transitioning businesses and consumers into the world of electronic commerce.
- Leverages the check payments system, a core competency of the banking industry.
- Fits within current business practices, eliminating the need for expensive process re-engineering.
- Works like a paper check does but in pure electronic form, with fewer manual steps.
- Is designed to meet the needs of businesses and consumers in the 21st century, using state of the art security techniques.
- Can be used by all bank customers who have checking accounts, including small and mid-size businesses which currently have little access to electronic payment systems.
- Enhances existing bank accounts with new e-commerce features.
eChecks have the following features
- Contain the same information as paper checks contain.
- Are based on the same rich legal framework as paper checks.
- Can be linked with unlimited information and exchanged directly between parties.
- Can be used in any and all remote transactions where paper checks are used today.
- Enhance the functions and features provided by bank checking accounts.
- Reduce overhead costs related to billing and customer support
- Expand on the usefulness of paper checks by providing value-added information.